Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Day 6 July 8 - San Jose family visit

 It is July 10th as I type this...I am way behind.

I have to board the bus in 10 minutes - going from Oakland to LA...a 6 hour bus trip!!

I especially need to document my Wonderful Trip to San Jose and day with Lily Emma LLH NH & MP...it was a great day for me.

********

OK...
This was a great day/great memory.
From our Hotel - Springhill Suites LINK - where we stayed for 3 nights!...
I investigated got Directions then took mass transit - Hotel shuttle to the Oakland airport where I got on Bart to the 'Coliseum' line...then switched to a train which took me to San Jose Berryessa station...then an UBER to Nats house.
When I got there Emma was shocked to see me...Lisa and Coco were hanging out...I played with Emma...then Coco got Lily from her summer school and she was so happy yo see me...we played, drew art, put on her bathing suit and did the pool/slde in the backyard.
Then Max and Nat came home from their day at work and we all went to the Pruneyard to LUNAs restaurant
Had a great meal, Lily played on the animal statues in the Pruneyard...then I went back to Oakland - had a blast a nice break from my tour.





No comments:

Post a Comment