A great day....this trip has been terrific.
But I'm wiped again - so I'm going to use the notes below and add to it later
******
Got to Philly...unloaded at the Liberty Bell area...I caught an Uber To Val
Watch her preparing flowers for a PopUp that she has this weekend...met Kristen...Val drove us to the garden
wait...i dictated bad notes on the bus:
Notes dictated in a whisper on the buss today...will clean it up later
Ok I’m going to try and make some notes here since I had no time in the hotel
Yesterday was Philadelphia. I met up with my oldest boldest daughter Valerie at her and Kristen‘s house and she was preparing flowers and got to watch her working helped out a little bit. Then we went to her garden community garden
Very nice tomatoes ate some raspberries cucumbers watered the garden and left and we walked to her house which wasn’t far away. I didn’t realize were so close. We went in and we saw chance the dog on a great dog played with him for a while then after chilling, we took them for a walk. Valeries Road is under construction. It is a mess. The road is closed so we walked all around the construction , and then Valley had a couple of errands to do Phone errands for instants. She needed to get a remote control for something in the house where the tenants are now a call to get this remote control couple of phone calls. Valerie with all the patients in the world.
Then off to the game called an Uber Lisa called her to her about California trip Lilley eventually going to citizens Bank Park walked in and found her seats weight status because of the bag rule, which was unfair and made us put our bags in storage outside the stadium. The game very exciting. Valerie was very into it. She was rooting for the Phils, enjoyed all the scoreboard camera videos of the fans...she met a few of the bus tour people. She had a HUGE soda and got me a beer.
we left around the 7th inning after singing TakeMeOutToTheBallgame.
I walked Valerie out to the gate then I left before the game is over and sure enough they tied it up in the ninth-inning, but lost an extra innings. The Phillies Giants won an 8 to 5
No comments:
Post a Comment